Primary School Tuition
Majority of primary school teachers are under-equipped to teach special needs students, whether they have mild autism, ADHD, or selective mutism. School counsellors are also stretched thin, with some schools facing a ratio of 1 counsellor to 50 or more special needs students.
Learn, practice, and review primary school syllabus with lessons conducted by Samantha, an experienced special needs tutor. Samantha is able to identify the learning style, strengths, and weaknesses of your child, and create a curriculum tailored to their specific learning pattern. Suitable for high functioning autistic children, and ADHD children in Primary 1 to 6.
- An experienced special needs tutor can patiently teach your child in his or her learning style
- Learn and review subjects taught in school
- Patient guidance with school-assigned homework
- Focused revision for school tests and exams
- Heighten cognitive abilities by building a strong knowledge foundation
- Boost your child’s confidence as his or her grades improve due to consistent effort and mentoring
- Customized curriculum for every student
- One to one lesson
- 1 hour to 1.5 hours per session
- From $100 per session
- Lessons are conducted at teacher’s studio (postal code 654440)
- Recommended 2 to 3 times a week